Hello Sir,
I do not want to waste your time with boring stories, but I felt that thank-yous were in order. For, because of you and your lovely brother, the last 5 months have been the best that I have lived.
Because you brought me to him.
He is another John from another place, but because we are Nerdfighters, we met each other. I'm not…really articulating this well, but yeah. Back in February, there was a Nerdfighter Gathering (the G there is capitalized because it deserves it) western Canada. There was actually a YouTube video of it that you commented on at one point. There was a Yugo with a DFTBA license plate. Not that you would remember. You are a busy man. Which is why I'm going to try to keep this brief.
Basically, because you and Hank make videos, because those videos have a large following, because both other John and I watched those videos and decided to call ourselves Nerdfighters… I met the person I love (nerdfighter-like?) more than any other person ever. (More than /all/ the people? More than all the people.) I met the person who made me smile, constantly, when all the world was grey. I met the person who…could have well saved my life.
What I'm trying to say is…thank you. Because I met the best person ever while I was obsessing over architecture at Science World. And you made that happen.
I apologize for the length of this message. I hope signing is going well and you are well and all that.
Thank you, again. Thank you.
~Another Nerdfighter
No comments:
Post a Comment